
Yesterday we had my 15 week appointment in which we heard the baby's heartbeat again. It was beautiful. I can honestly say that there is nothing like it. Dr. Presley said the heartbeat sounds like a cute baby. We agreed. :)
I feel like I have turned a corner with the nausea. I still have moments, but it is nowhere near as bad as it was. Praise the Lord! It was fun while it lasted, but I am glad to be passed that stage. I have a little bit of a belly popping and my jeans don't fit without the help of my belly band. Those things are the best invention ever. Thanks, Angie! I just wear that over my regular jeans with the button undone. It is every woman's dream come true. So comfy when everything is getting tight.
We welcomed a new member into our "family" of friends this last weekend. Lars Christian Sloat was born to our close friends, Chris and Carina. We can't wait for the play dates to start! This is a picture of the cute family.
No comments:
Post a Comment