
This week marks 20 weeks! We went on Sunday afternoon and registered at Babies-R-Us. It was so fun, I shed some tears on the way there. Just another sweet milestone that I had a hard time ever imagining I would get to. I used to go to Babies-R-Us to buy everyone else gifts for their babies, it was surreal to be registering for things for our baby. Al and I had fun scanning, scanning, scanning. I am sure there are things we missed, but geez... that store is huge and can be overwhelming! It was fun to imagine everything in Jeremiah's nursery, but eye opening to realize our house is about to be taken over! ha ha ha
I am feeling great and still love pregnancy. I am feeling him move more and more. Often when I am sitting at my desk I feel him thumping away. At night when I lay down I can feel him moving and stretching. I can't wait for him to be felt on the outside as well. Al's hand is often resting on my belly just in case a thump can be felt.
I have found that I can't do nearly as much in a day without totally wiping myself out. So if we have plans in the evening, I need to make sure I have nap/rest time in there somewhere. Tums are my BFF right now. I don't leave home without them.
2 comments:
you look great!
I was just scanning the newborn baby boy clothes at the store yesterday, thinking of you!
Martha,
I am Jordan's sister, Erin. We met at UTurn when I was there last! I have been following your journey via Bethany and your blog. SO pumped for you and Al and your sweet baby boy on the way. God is so amazing and you and Al are an example of a couple that walked this out with Him as your priority. Hopefully we'll see you guys when we come visit for Easter Sunday!
Post a Comment