Grandpa was telling him stories.
Jeremiah thought Grandpa's stories were funny!
Jeremiah William is 2 weeks old ! Yesterday I took him for his 2 week weigh in and he had gained 1/2 a pound so he is now up to 8lbs 8ozs. No eating problems here! We are adjusting to our new way of life. Dad flew in on Saturday to drive Mom back to Tulsa. We had such a great visit with Mom and I was so thankful to have her here for 3 weeks. I know everyone at home missed her, but we were so glad to have her. They drove out yesterday morning and made it safely to Tulsa yesterday evening. Jeremiah had his first fussy day in honor of Grandma and Grandpa's departure. We survived, but this momma was thankful he is a good baby. Made me sympathetic to all the moms out there with fussy babies. We have loved all our visitors and the delicious meals. I have tried to take a picture with each visitor, but I think I have done a bad job at it. So... if you come visit, insist that I take a picture!
Wow, 2 weeks have flown by and each day we love this little guy more. God is faithful! Jeremiah loves to be swaddled tightly and takes the best naps on mommy or daddy's chests. He loves to sing, "He's got the whole world in His hands" and each night we make up a new line according to what we are praying for right then. We sing about Daddy at Averitt, Martha in Africa (our sponsored Compassion Intl' Child), all his cousins, grandmas and grandpas and a special baby Jeremiah is praying joins his list of friends soon. Tonight maybe you will be in our song! He's got the whole world in His hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment