Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jeremiah is 4 months old!


I can't believe that I haven't posted since Jeremiah turned 3 months! Let's just say, its been busy around here!

At 4 months Jeremiah:
rolls over from back to belly and belly to back
tries to sit up when you lay him on his back
sits up when supported
LOVES to jump in his monkey seat
reaches for toys and things he wants
drools constantly
sleeps through the night (most nights!)
loves to go out and about
is getting better about riding in the car at night (yeay!)
loves to play with other babies, but especially enjoys watching Aubrey play
goes to the nursery on Sundays
stands when supported and loves to jump
makes his mommy and daddy laugh all the time
brings joy to everyone he smiles at (which is about anyone who will look at him)

1 comment:

Aunt Ang said...

I cannot wait to see him. I is so beautiful!! AWWWW!!!!