Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

This is the song being sung in our house today:

I serve a risen Saviour,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy,
I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him
He's always near.

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.

If you don't know Him, I would love to tell you how I know He lives! I am so thankful for what this day represents and for the reminders the Lord is giving me today of His goodness and mercy towards us. He died for me so that I can live! Enjoy these pictures on this Good Friday! We love you!



1 comment:

Aunt Ang said...

I kept singing that song Friday too. ;)