Before Jeremiah was born I used to think I didn't want him to get attached to any bedtime items. Mostly because I was attached to a bear until I was, well, too old to be attached to a teddy bear. Someone told me that if he became attached it would come naturally and there wouldn't be much we could do about it. Boy were they right! Jeremiah is attached to a teddy bear that his Great Grandma Roselle Pearson gave him for Christmas last year. It was the first and only Christmas gift he would get from his Grandma Pearson, she passed away just a few weeks ago, but he will have his bear to remind us every day how much she loved us. I can say that I love the attachment because he can take his bed everywhere as long as he has his bear & his paci. Now when he is tired he goes to his bed and pulls his bear down and says, Nigh-nigh, Momma. His bear gets up with him, watches Praise Baby with him and right now Daddy, Jeremiah and Nigh-Nigh Bear are playing blocks. I look forward to seeing who Iris chooses as her special cuddly friend.
Jeremiah is walking all over the place now and he loves it! He is so much happier now that he can move around more and get where he wants to go with things in his hands. He loves to kick balls, play blocks and read books.

Meeting Nigh-Nigh Bear

Trying to catch some zzz's with Nigh-Nigh

Playtime with Nigh-Nigh


Nigh-Nigh Bear even got to go with us to Uncle Matt's graduation!

Back for a visit with Great Grandma
1 comment:
This made me cry. You know Kel had Elephant & wouldn't sleep without him until we one day couldn't find him. It actually breaks my heart that we don't know where he is because I had planned on putting Elephant in a ziplock bag & keeping him FOREVER! I hope that one day I'll come across him & be able to pack him away for Kel's adult years. I can't believe J is saying Nigh, Nigh Mama! OH!! I miss him so much!
Post a Comment