Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shutterfly!

At our house we take a lot of pictures. I have recently been introduced to Shutterfly.com for printing pictures. I am going to order Iris's birth announcements from their site. A friend of ours recently used them for her baby boy's birth announcement and they turned out so cute! They have a ton of adorable designs to choose from. Their Christmas cards are really cute too, but I think since Iris will be joining us around Christmas we may save our greetings for after she arrives. If I was going to do a Christmas card though, I love this one...
I love the colors and the option of including more than one picture. I always have a hard time choosing just one photo.

A couple of years ago I started making a year in review photo book. Shutterfly has great prices on their books and the cover options are really cute. Go check out www.shutterfly.com for your next prints!

No comments: