Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving Update!

I just realized I didn't update about the Turkey Trot! Our Thanksgiving weekend was such a fun one, but by the time it was over we had a lot of catching up to do. It was filled with friends and lots of fun. We got up early for the race, to say Jeremiah was excited would be an understatement. After the 5k, (I ran & they cheered me across the finish line), Jeremiah and his best buddy, Blake (14) got set to run the race. When they said, "go" he ran his little heart out, but soon became distracted with buildings, police cars, even a leaf or two. I thought surely something was wrong when they were so far behind so I ran to meet them, but Blake explained that J was taking it all in. His post-race comments included, "Where were the cheerleaders" and "I thought it was a little too long". Here are a few shots from the day. Thank you to all who supported us by cheering us on, by sponsoring us and by encouraging our little guy. 






No comments: