We've had lots of people asking us lately, what's happening with your adoption. Lots is happening I'm sure, but nothing we can see or even know about. We are trusting the Lord for His perfect timing, but in the world of Ethiopian adoptions, we are still very early in the process. Our paperwork has been there since June 14, 2013 so we are nearly to the year mark. Right now our agency is saying to expect a wait time of 36-42 months for a referral. There are days when this seems impossible and days when it is just the norm. We wait, we pray and we trust.
Please keep asking us! It's an encouragement to know people are thinking about our son and praying for him. We've seen the Lord provide many miracles in the last few months with surprise donations, gifts and provision. We are so thankful for this process and hope we can encourage others someday when we are on the other side of the wait.
I loved this blogpost from our adoption agency. It's a sweet glimpse into the transition home our son will spend time in before coming to us. These are real kids with real desires. Join us as we pray for each of them to have forever families! Check the post out here.
Thank you for your love, prayers and support! I will be better about updating this page… I hope. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment