Thursday, May 7, 2009

27 Weeks

27 weeks and counting down the days to Jeremiah's arrival! Not because we are ready or have everything we need, but because we aren't ready and we don't have everything we need. :) I am feeling great, seriously blessed to say I have no complaints. I am a  bit more tired than usual, but giving myself grace for that. This time has flown by and I can't believe we are in the third trimester! Here are some of my current favorite pregnancy things: 

Smoothies: I make one every morning for breakfast. They're delicious and good for me and baby boy so its a safe thing to be hooked on. 

Strawberries: I am buying Kroger out and freezing them for smoothies and eating them with yogurt for a snack. Good thing they've been on sale!

Apples: These have been an all pregnancy favorite for me. Apples, applesauce, apple juice... 

Chocolate: So you don't think that I am choosing all good things for me, I will be honest. :) I have never been one to buy a candy bar and eat the whole thing except for the occasional Aunt Flow craving. These days nearly every afternoon or evening I want something chocolate. Haven't given in too many times, but will now and then.

Coffee Frappuccino: Starbucks Coffee Frozen Frappuccino's are so yummy to me right now! They are not only packed full of caffeine, but sugar as well. Trying to keep them to once a week and early in the day so I am not awake all night. 

Mac & Cheese: I want it nearly everyday for lunch. I have been trying to substitute it for a more adult choice of broccoli cheddar pasta, adding some real broccoli to it, but really there is no substitute for the blue box. 

Last, but certainly not least... Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. I love the Juicy Pear, always have. I have now introduced some new flavors to the mix. Yum! 

OK, this list is making me hungry so I will stop now. 

I am going to try and head out to the National Day of Prayer time at Spring Hill City Hall today.  Remember to pray today for our world, nation, neighbors and families! 

No comments: