My countdown says 98 days to go. Um, is that right? Stores have 90 day return policies. That is not long people! I am so excited to meet Jeremiah, but I also feel like there is a lot to do! I know it will all get done, not going to stress over any of it. I plan to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. I love feeling Jeremiah move and kick, I love praying over him and talking to him in there and I love how he seems to come to life as soon as Al speaks. I think I will have a daddy's boy on my hands. Not that I can blame him, his daddy is pretty fantastic.
Speaking of...
Al completed the Music City Half Marathon on Saturday. I am so proud of him. The temperatures were at record highs and it was so crowded. So very crowded. Jeannie and I were able to cheer him and much of the New Song team on around the 2 mile mark, but after that I didn't see Al again. Not even at the finish line! I am trying not to beat myself up over this fact. It was impossible for me to have gotten there any sooner, too many people! Did I mention that it was crowded? Al completed the race in 1 hour and 52 minutes! An incredible time for a first time runner. He answered the call God placed on his heart for this run, set his sights high on a good time and finished well!
Jeremiah has some new friends waiting for him to come play! The Grabers & the Kellums each welcomed healthy boys into their familes last week. Jennifer and Garner's new baby boy, Eden in this top picture. Congrats guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment