Al had his first pregnancy craving "run" this weekend. I have had cravings, but nothing has been so overwhelming where I felt the need to make anyone go anywhere for me. Now, I have made a couple of random Kroger purchases while at the store, but haven't sent Al for anything. Until Sunday. And really, he offered. I really, really wanted some Oreos. Since Al is training for the 1/2 Marathon this month he was contemplating a run. He just combined the two! He emptied out a backpack, threw in the iPod and off he went! He did a few miles and came back to my rescue with not just regular Oreos, but double stuff Oreos! Jeremiah and his mommy were happy! And I got my calcium for the day with the glass of milk I dunked them in. It was win-win for all involved.
Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
Friday, April 3, 2009
22 Weeks!
Al had his first pregnancy craving "run" this weekend. I have had cravings, but nothing has been so overwhelming where I felt the need to make anyone go anywhere for me. Now, I have made a couple of random Kroger purchases while at the store, but haven't sent Al for anything. Until Sunday. And really, he offered. I really, really wanted some Oreos. Since Al is training for the 1/2 Marathon this month he was contemplating a run. He just combined the two! He emptied out a backpack, threw in the iPod and off he went! He did a few miles and came back to my rescue with not just regular Oreos, but double stuff Oreos! Jeremiah and his mommy were happy! And I got my calcium for the day with the glass of milk I dunked them in. It was win-win for all involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what an amazing husband!!!
I ate A LOT of oreos when I was pregnant with Blue!
My cravings weren't so weird, they would just come out of nowhere. I would be getting ready for bed and really really want bazooka bubble gum, or apple spiced cider.
So fun to read/ see how everything is going!
Post a Comment