
I am 24 weeks! I went and saw Dr. Presley yesterday and had my glucose testing done. It was a piece of cake! I know some hate it, but these taste buds thought it was actually pretty decent. Not something I would order again, but not gross. Everyone is different though and everyone reacts differently so I am glad to report, the glucose test was easy for this momma. I will get the results today or tomorrow, but I am not concerned about it. I am thankful that things have gone so smoothly this pregnancy. I know its not like this for everyone. I think my biggest complaint is the acid reflux/heartburn, (now is the time to take out stock in Tums, I am going through them like candy!) and that is tolerable.
Jennifer Graber went with me. She adopts her sweet boys so I knew she would enjoy experiencing a prenatal appointment. It was fun to share with her. We got to listen to Jeremiah's heartbeat and of course, it is the most beautiful heartbeat I have ever heard. Dr. Presley said Jeremiah and I are both measuring right on for 24 weeks.
I took this picture this morning with my computer. I think it makes me look bigger than I am, but those of you who see me everyday can vote on that. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment