
Here I am at 28 weeks! Jeremiah's arrival is getting closer and closer! We will be in Tulsa next weekend for my first baby shower and I am so excited! I can't wait to get his room set up and ready. Mom is working on his bedding and I have a few people with projects for his room. We are so blessed to have so many who want to help.
I had a visit with Dr. Presley on Monday. Everything looks good! I am having an ideal pregnancy and Jeremiah is healthy and growing like he should. He is riding low, low, low which means no room in the bladder, but I can breathe easy becuase he's not up in my lungs. :)
4 comments:
so excited for you!
I just saw your ticker there and you only have 81 days left! OMG!!!!
We are so excited to see you this weekend! Is that a wall in your house (blue with leafy vines)? It's so cool!
you look great! so glad your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment