Thursday, July 16, 2009

37 weeks


Memaw says that he is signing Daddy in this picture. :) 

We went for an ultrasound this morning to determine Jeremiah's position. I truly anticipated that we would set a date for a c-section today, but God had other plans! Jeremiah is head down! As soon as I got cozy (not really possible flat on your back on the table :)) the technician put the ultrasound doppler up to my lower belly and said, "Nope, head down!" Then for the next 20 minutes we enjoyed the best movie I have seen since I was 19 weeks pregnant. Only this time, it was in 4D and our boy is too big to fit into one screen image. He is cute and chubby! I cried as I looked at him and imagined what it would be like to finally kiss those cheeks. Al and I were blown away by how clear some of the images were, we had no idea we would see any 4D today. We expected the same ol' ultrasound videos. It was fun for us to identify the body parts that we have been feeling, his little booty up under my right ribs, his feet kicking on my left side and his head is the reason every time I stand up I have to pee. I have not progressed at all so that is our prayer now, he would like to see some progress by next Wednesday when I go in. 

Jeremiah is weighing in at approximately 7lbs 4 oz, but they said give or take a pound. Lets 
take, shall we? He has chubby cheeks and full lips and you could see some hair moving around in the video. We can't wait to finally meet him! His room is just about ready and the house is being transformed into baby central. I am still looking for that silly camera cord to upload pictures of the nursery. It is so cute! 

The bumps on his face is the cord. His hands are tucked up under his chin. 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Amazing! He is so cute! I am happy for you that he turned.

Bry and Jen said...

How amazing! God is cool like that... I can't believe he flipped on his own. I guess Al is back to worrying about you in labor now. haha! We're so excited for you guys! I'm feeling our little boy kicking up a storm now. I enjoy reading your blog because I know what all to look forward to ;-) Love you guys!