I am late in posting this, it has been a busy week! Mom and Becky arrived Saturday night and we have pretty much been going ever since. Between errands, cleaning, playing, planning and a doctors appointment, it has been a busy few days. We have had a great time this week and it has helped pass the time of waiting. With the help of Dr. Presley we have determined that if Jeremiah doesn't come on his own we will check in to the hospital at 12:01am on Tuesday morning and start inducing labor. I am going to try and deliver vaginally, but there is still a 50/50 chance of a c-section because while I am progressing a bit, Jeremiah is still very high and not engaged in a birthing position. We have prayed about this and feel great about it. We know God has a perfect plan for his delivery. So... Tuesday August 4th is our big day! That is, unless Jeremiah comes before then.
I finally have pictures of the nursery. It is my favorite spot in the house. I love to sit in the rocker and do my quiet time in the morning while everyone is still asleep. Enjoy the pictures!
3 comments:
It is so beautiful! I love the verse and the little bird... looks great! So excited for you and Al, and praying for you!
We can't wait to meet Jeremiah! Everything looks great and we love you guys so much.
I can't believe your countdown says three days! Peter and I can only imagine how excited ya'll are right now. I love the nursery. You did such a great job.
You are in our prayers!
Love, Melinda and Peter
Post a Comment