Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009!

Christmas was amazing and white! We enjoyed a beautiful snow while we were in Tulsa. It was such a great trip. Our drive to Tulsa took about 13 hours each way and each way we experienced a Christmas miracle... Jeremiah didn't cry! He was the happiest little traveler. He cried for a few minutes on our way there, but it was in the midst of a major rain storm and I wanted to cry too so I excused him. :) We know God's hand was on us, I never imagined he would do so well in the car seat for that long. Thank you for praying for us!

This was easily the best Christmas ever. It felt like each moment was a testimony of God's goodness to us. Sharing Jeremiah with our family for a few short days was well worth the drive.

Here are a few pictures from our adventure. I will get a 5 month picture up very soon, but right now I am being beckoned by your favorite little guy.

No comments: