Jeremiah had his six month check up yesterday. Our little guy is 17 lbs, 6 oz and 28 inches long or as I like to say, 2 foot, 4 inches tall! He is long and lean for his age. He had a great time at the doctors office tearing the paper off the exam table, twice. The doctor didn't go through his list of questions that they ask, like, can he pass an item from one hand to another, does he talk, does he sit up on his own, etc. Jeremiah was showing off all his skills so he just observed him and checked things off his list as he did them. Our kid is a genius. Kidding. Really, I am. We do think he's pretty special though. Also, as of yesterday Jeremiah has 2 teeth! His second one popped through on the bottom right next to his first.

Mommy, I look silly!

What's up, Daddy?
No comments:
Post a Comment