Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympics + Valentine's + Daddy home = a fun weekend!

We started our weekend with Al getting a call from Averitt telling him not to come in due to snow in the south. What? Are you kidding me? Another Friday night off? Ok. If you say so! Jeremiah and I did the "daddy's home happy dance" and settled in to have a relaxing night at home watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies. We tucked Jeremiah in at 8pm and said good-night. He went right to sleep, or so we thought... He was crying 30 minutes later. I thought he'd go right back to sleep if he nursed, but instead he stayed up and watched the entire opening ceremonies with us. He was sweet, cuddly and quiet so we didn't mind a bit. It was a sweet night. Here is a picture of Daddy and Jeremiah watching together.


Jeremiah received Valentine's from Mema and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa. As you can see, he loved them both! Al and I had dinner out thanks to our baby-sitter Aunt Trish! Thanks, Trish! Hope Lars and Jeremiah didn't wear you out too much!


Thanks, Mema & Papa! I love Winnie the Pooh!


Ahh... Grandma sent me a penguin card! Thanks, guys!

No comments: