We are 34 weeks and less than 40 days from our due date. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by! I feel like Jeremiah must have had a growth spurt this week. I feel much bigger than last week. I am glad we don't have any more travel on the calendar. We are preparing for the new addition to our family by cleaning out closets, cutting expenses and interviewing pediatricians. Well, we interviewed the one I had settled on by calling offices and asking friends. I had a back-up in mind if we didn't feel like this one was it. We met with Dr. Edmondson on Monday afternoon and we have determined he is who God has as Jeremiah's first doctor. Glad to have that choice out of the way. :)
God has been so good and faithful this entire pregnancy and we are excited to see what the next few weeks hold for us! Thank you for your prayers as we enter the last month of this pregnancy! We can't wait to meet our little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment