Friday, June 19, 2009

Maternity Pictures



We are back from Asheville and I will post pictures and stories from our trip soon, but the pictures are on my other computer so in the meantime... my maternity pictures came in! Angelique was our photographer. Ang and I met when we were 12 and instantly determined we did not like each other. Something must have changed because we have been friends for 17 years now! She came to Tulsa for my baby shower and afterwards took some pictures for us. If you want a copy of any, let me know and I will send you the orignals to print. They may not pull off of here well. These are just a few of my favorites, there are many, many more!



The gift tag says, To: Al & Martha From: God 


1 comment:

Trish P. said...

Oh I want the one of the two of you with the white shirt. I love that one! I would love one for our house for sure.