Peek-a-boo, Momma!
Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
Friday, February 5, 2010
Always laughing
Jeremiah is always laughing about something. His new game is to cover his eyes with anything he can get his hands on or lean into a toy to hide his face. I know he's playing peek-a-boo, but he hasn't quite mastered pulling the item away from his eyes so he just sits there and giggles until I pull it off. Today I was nursing him and he stopped eating, put his arm over his eyes and when I asked, what are you doing? He just started giggling. He pulled his arm down slowly and then laughed and laughed when he made eye contact. Sometimes we just look at each other and start laughing, what baby does that!? Okay, okay. Maybe other babies do it too, but I haven't ever witnessed it!
Peek-a-boo, Momma!


Peek-a-boo, Momma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aubrey did but of course I think Aubrey was brilliant too! She was always such a happy content baby as well and loved peek a boo. I love the moments we get caught laughing at each other just out of sheer fun. It still happens!
I love that boy!
Post a Comment