Our big adventure this week... we started birthing classes! It seems like it is going to be a really fun class. This first week was just kind of an introduction and get to know everyone time. Our teacher's name is Jill and she was a crack up. She made it fun for everyone there. There are about 12 couples in our class with a pretty even split of those expecting boys vs. girls. Next week is our first labor video. Pray for Al! ;)
Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
Friday, June 5, 2009
31 Weeks!
Our big adventure this week... we started birthing classes! It seems like it is going to be a really fun class. This first week was just kind of an introduction and get to know everyone time. Our teacher's name is Jill and she was a crack up. She made it fun for everyone there. There are about 12 couples in our class with a pretty even split of those expecting boys vs. girls. Next week is our first labor video. Pray for Al! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you have a fun 'teacher.' That'll certainly help make it more fun. I have to say the first birthing video I saw before my God-Daughter was born was very "informative" and only a little scary. haha. I'm sure I looked a little shell-shocked at the end, but I'm sure you're much more informed than I ever was back then. ha!
Post a Comment